Camden took a huge step last week when they acquired Asbury Village in Raleigh North Carolina. Camden has owned and managed seven communities in the Raleigh area since their merge with Summit in March of 2005. They have quite enjoyed their 7-community family for the last seven years but always had a secret hope that they had a little more Camden to go around the Raleigh Market. Their wish was granted on January 27th when Asbury Village Apartments became Camden Asbury Village. The community is only two years old and has a list of identifying features that you might see on a custom home wish list. It’s hard to summarize why this community is such a great addition to our portfolio so I will give you the stand-outs.
- Their location is exceptional because of their proximity to: RBC Center, Carter-Finly Stadium, I-40 exit 290 at Cary/Hwy 54, Trinity Road, Edwards Mill Road, Crossroads Shopping, and RDU Airport.
- Stainless Steel appliances
- Washer and dryer included
- Crown molding in living areas
- Striking color accent on all trim, doors and molding
- Nine-foot ceilings with the exception of even higher vaulted ceilings in all top floor apartments
- 2″ white plantation blinds in all windows
- Elegant bathrooms that feature relaxing garden tubs, extra-large soaking tubs, and some having a separate stand-up glass shower.
- Built-in computer niche with cabinets (some office nooks also include built-in bookshelves)
- Pendant lighting and impressive track lighting in many floor plans.
- Timeless ceramic tile flooring in the foyer, kitchen, and bathrooms.
- Brushed nickel contemporary hardware on all cabinetry
- Large kitchens with extraordinary islands setting below pendant lighting
- Closets that can “hang” with the fashion clothing collectors.
When you step out of the unusually attractive clubhouse you are immediately hit with a feeling of peaceful serenity. I can only describe it as the way you feel when you are unexpectedly surrounded by an atmosphere so serene and beautiful it feels like you are in a travel magazine picture. I guess I never expected to find trickling water features and swaying drapes that surround outdoor seating while looking for a rental in Raleigh.
It’s not surprising that most of the staff stayed on and are now happily employed by the only multi-family company on Fortune’s list of Best Places to Work. This is what you would call a win/win/win situation since Camden, the remaining on-site team and the discerning renters that already chose exceptional quality will all benefit from this match made in heaven. Welcome to the family Camden Asbury Village.