I love Epcot’s Wine and Food Festival!! Can you tell from my last post, Our Top 10 Food Picks at Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival? The food was delicious, but the drinks were even better!
At Epcot, drinking around the world has to be on your to-do list! It is even better during the Food and Wine Festival because there are 38 stands and countries and over 100 drink choices to choose from!
Our Top 10 Drink Picks at Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival:
- Refreshment Port – Pineapple Dole® Whip Soft-serve Ice Cream with Bacardi Coconut Rum – Hands down my favorite!
- Farm Fresh – Hard Cider Flight – Beer, Beer and more Beer!
- Woodchuck Raspberry Hard Cider
- Wyder’s® Dry Pear Cider
- Two Henrys Elderberry Hard Cider
- ACE Hard Pumpkin Cider
- Ireland – Bunratty Meade Honey Wine – Sweet and delicious!
- Mexico – Tequila Flight – Hand me some salt and lime right now!
- France – Grand Marnier Orange and Grey Goose Citron Slush – You can get this drink year round in France!
- Scotland – Scotch Flight –I can’t handle scotch, but our friend Kenny downed these like a pro!
- Glenfiddich® Single Malt 12 year Scotch
- Glenfiddich® Single Malt 15 year Scotch
- Glenfiddich ®Single Malt 18 year Scotch
- Italy – Frozen Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila – I love some tequila!
- Belgium – Beer Flight – Beer Me!
- Leffe® Blonde
- Palm Speciale Belge Amber Ale
- Stella Artois® Cidre
- France – “Ice Pop Pomme” Apple Juice, Vodka and Saint Germain Liquer – Can you tell my hubby enjoyed it?
- Craft Beers – Florida Harvest Beer Flight – Great local Florida brews!
- Brew Hub Keybilly Island Ale
- Two Henrys Blueberry Vanilla American Wheat Ale
- Orlando Brewing Grateful Pumpkin
- Swamp Head Wild Night® Honey Cream Ale
Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival runs until November 16th. No matter if you live near or far, it is worth the trip! All of our communities in Orlando are only 20 -30 minute drive away, but it is worth the drive or a flight in from any Camden community! Come enjoy this whole new way of experiencing Epcot!