My brother once told me that there is always room for self-improvement. I believe that self-improvement is essential in our busy lives! Whether we kick out bad eating habits, take better care of our bodies, work on our friendships or relationships- we can do it in a positive way! If you’re anything like me, you are guilty of desiring these things yet not actually working on them. However, I recently contemplated on what is important to me, and what I need to change, I want to share what I came with to get that improvement going! It’s a simple 4 step process:
- Set aside some time where you can sit down and truly relax. Take a few deep breaths and clear your mind.
- Think about your daily bad habits.
- Do drink too much coffee? Perhaps make it a rule to drink one coffee and one hot tea in the afternoon.
- Are you eating unhealthy? If it’s convenient to grab fast food rather than packing a lunch, set your alarm a few minutes earlier in the morning to give you enough time to pack a nutritious meal.
- When is the last time you did something for you? Life is short, buy the shoes! Or plan that vacation to the beach!
We are all so guilty of the smallest bad habits that eventually take a negative toll on our day. Think about the things you want to change in your lifestyle. What’s in the way of you reaching your goals?
- Make small changes to your daily routine to keep your motivation and goals realistic.
- If you want to begin a fit lifestyle, you can do it! Typically gyms have monthly specials but if it doesn’t fit your budget to sign up for a gym membership keep in mind that almost every Camden maintains top of the line fitness equipment and facilities.
We are all so guilty of the smallest bad habits that eventually take a negative toll on our day. Think about the things you want to change in your lifestyle. What’s in the way of you reaching your goals? The answer is simple…nothing, nothing at all, except maybe convenience.
If you want to get educated on gym workouts and healthy eating there are great websites to visit, such a Bodybuilding.com, and be sure to check out this Simply Camden blog post for further reading on meal prepping!
If you recognize bad habits in your lifestyle, it’s time to knock them out of your way because you’re on a path to a better you! Reach out for support because truth is, we all have our bad habits and getting support from your closest family member, friends, or colleagues might just do the trick!