Can you believe it?! It is the last few days of the 2015 and New Year’s Eve parties and events are just right around the corner. But where are the best places you want to be in Raleigh and Durham area of NC? I have you covered. Check out this list of the top 5 places you want to be this New Year’s Eve.
5. Comedy Show at Goodnights: On New Year’s Eve, at Goodnights Comedy Club, they will be ringing in the New Year with comedian Dom Irrera. If you are looking for something a little different but definitely fun, check this show out! With only being about an 18 minute ride from Camden Lake Pine, you are sure to have a amazing time without having to go far for great laughs and fun to bring in the New Year!
4. New Year’s Eve Party at Solas: If you have never experienced an event at Solas Lounge here is your chance! You can party in their multiple lounge areas or hang out on their roof top venue overlooking Downtown Raleigh’s Glenwood South. Bring in the New Year at one of the hottest party locations in Raleigh!
3. Durham Convention Center’s New Year’s Eve Celebration: Not to be out done, the Durham Convention Center is hosting their own celebration right in the hub of bustling Downtown Durham. This is the first year they are hosting this event and they are promising an exciting time!
2. Rolling in the New Year’s Eve at Kings Bowling Alley: If you want to avoid long lines and large crowds but want great family fun, bring in the New Year at King’s Bowling Alley. BONUS: Kings provides such an amazing upscale atmosphere in the North Hills area of Raleigh and is under 4 miles away from Camden Overlook.
1. First Night Raleigh: First Night Raleigh is considered one of the best places to be on the east coast outside of Time Square in New York so of course this is the number one place you will want to be on New Year’s Eve. Instead of a crystal ball drop like New York, there is an Acorn drop, which represents Raleigh being the City of Oaks, for the countdown to midnight. They even perform a special count down for the kids at 7 PM if you don’t want to keep the little ones out too late. There will be rides and food trucks from all over NC for everyone to enjoy. Also, this event just so happens to be only 16 minutes away from Camden Asbury Village.
With all of these great options you are bound to find something you will enjoy. Whether you make one or a couple of these places, make sure you bring 2016 with the friends, family and loved ones!
HAPPY NEW YEARS