Camden Victory Park opened its doors on January 12, 2016 in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Dallas. Everything about this community and the surrounding area is absolutely amazing!
Once upon a time, if you asked a twenty-something Debbye to describe her life in 2016, it would probably sound something like this:
- My husband and I would be childless-by-choice and treat our fur-baby like the son we never had
- We would live in an urban mid-rise apartment community right in the center of one of the hippest areas of Dallas
- We would enjoy easy commutes to work by public transportation or bicycles
- Our time away from work would be spent walking our bustling neighborhood and eating at all of the hottest restaurants, shopping in local boutiques, and jogging on local trails located just outside our front door.
My younger self would not believe that the actual 2016 Debbye is a suburban home-owning, carpool driving cheer mom to two teenage daughters! I would not trade the life I have now for anything, but I would be lying if I said that I didn’t dream of a day when the girls have moved out of our home and Brian and I could relocate to the apartment community of our newlywed dreams.
Lucky for me, one of Camden’s newest communities seems to have been designed with
my younger self in mind. Camden Victory Park sits right in the middle of the Victory Park neighborhood. Anchored by the American Airlines Center, home of the Dallas Mavericks and the Dallas Stars, Victory Park is also home to the Perot Museum of Nature and Science, House of Blues, Klyde Warren Park, and the Katy Trail, the best known jogging/biking trail in the city. Some of the most exciting restaurants in Dallas are within walking distance to the community, including FT33, Oak, Meddlesome Moth, Café Victoria, and Rodeo Goat. Retail space is gradually expanding in the area, but Dallas stalwarts such as Neiman Marcus, Stanley Korshak, and Northpark Center are a quick trip away.
As alluring as the surrounding area is, it’s the details of Camden Victory Park itself that sets it apart from the competition.
- Do you need to be connected 24 hours a day? The community has an eLounge in addition to free Wi-Fi in all public areas. Many apartment homes come with built-in tech centers, and your rent includes high-speed internet and Wi-Fi.
- Is your puppy your furry child? He will love to play in the off-leash bark park or be pampered in the community Paw Spa grooming lounge.
- Are incredible views your thing? Camden Victory Park has patio views of the American Airlines Center, the Katy Trail and their own gorgeous pool, which happens to be the largest residential swimming area in the Victory Park neighborhood.
- Do your friends gather at your place to unwind? Camden Victory Park offers fire pits and grilling areas as well as a game lounge with a billiards table and flat-screen TVs.
- Is fitness your thing? How does a 1700sqft fitness center as well as a flex workout studio with
Wellbeats sound to you?
- You prefer your exercise outdoors? No problem! Klyde Warren Park is a short walk away, and the Katy Trail is accessible right across the street. Camden Victory Park has bicycle storage areas, but if you need to borrow a ride, simply fill out a Bicycle Usage Agreement and a sweet Camden bike can be yours for an afternoon!
- Do you really just want to stay home and enjoy your beautiful surroundings? Every apartment home comes with quartz countertops, gorgeous tile backsplashes, wood plank hardwood-style flooring and chef-inspired kitchens. No need to hunt for a rare parking space because parking is included for lease holders! You can also breathe easy as the entire community is smoke-free.
Camden Victory Park is an amazing community in Dallas, but the good news is that you don’t need to live in the Big D in order to find a mid-rise urban Camden community. Camden has made an effort to build and acquire similar communities in all of our major city locations. Do you long to escape the long commute from the suburbs and trade in your car-dependent lifestyle for a walkable urban neighborhood? We can help you find the home of your dreams.
Who knows? Once my kiddos are safely out of the nest, my hubby and I might run into you on an evening walk to a restaurant around the corner from our new home. We are looking forward to being able to start a new chapter in our lives even if we are no longer young and hip. You are never too old to appreciate a vibrant urban neighborhood!