For 2016 the Pantone colors of the year are Rose Quartz and Serenity. Lawrence did a great job showing how you can incorporate the colors in your wardrobe, hair, and makeup. How can we incorporate them in our Camden apartment homes? Let’s find out.
I checked out a few different retail websites and picked out home décor of all price points to share.
- Rose Quartz tea pot $40.99
- Rose Quartz table cloth $112.99
- Rose Quartz dishes $44.99
- Serenity blue end table $73.99
- Serenity blue throw pillows $40.49
- Serenity blue bed linens $170.99
- Serenity blue lamp $32.99
- Serenity blue tea light holders $5.79
- Serenity blue coral statue $28.99
- Serenity blue cabinet $161.00
- Rose Quartz throw pillow $19.99
- Rose Quartz decorative stone $19.99
- Rose Quartz hobnail vase $14.99
- Rose Quartz bed linens $79.99
- Rose Quartz butterfly art $17.99
- Rose Quartz throw pillow case $8.99
- Rose Quartz vase $9.99
- Serenity sofabed $129
- Serenity candles $4.99
- Serenity chair $34.99
If I had my way, I would have everything in my Camden apartment decorated with rose quartz. I love the color, and I love how many options I found while browsing the World Wide Web. I also have to admit that I ended up purchasing the Sephora and Pantone rose quartz lipstick. Serenity blue is beautiful, and I think I am willing to try it out.
Which color do you like best?