Houston.The Bayou City. H-Town. Space City. With the many names Houston has so lovingly acquired also comes a reputation to uphold. Houston just made The Washington Post’s search for America’s Best Food Cities, has been on Travel + Leisure Best Places to Travel in 2015, is home to nine major performing arts organizations and six performance halls. Our cultural and historic exhibits attract more than seven million visitors a year. And, believe it or not, Houston is home to 337 parks.
When it comes to apartment living in Houston, Camden is the place to be. High-rise living at Camden Post Oak definitely has its perks: stunning views, spacious floor plans, 24-7 concierge and maintenance, valet, resident services, resort-style pools, covered parking and so much more.
Read on for the many amenities and services featured at Camden Post Oak.
Warning: We are not responsible for the extreme desire to live here after reading this list.
- Our 24-Hour Concierge is here to assist residents with town car services, food deliveries, car detail, maid service and so much more. Our Concierge is also happy to arrange Guest Suite and Club Room reservations, as well as dry cleaning pickup and delivery. Whatever you need, they are here for you!
- Our Resident Services team is available to help with groceries, luggage, delivering packages, coffee, water and everything in between.
- We offer daily Complimentary Valet for our residents and their guests. An extra valet attendant is available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday on the first floor of the garage by the elevators so that you are out of the elements when you drop-off your car or bring your groceries up.
- Camden Post Oak apartments also has a fully-furnished Guest Suite available to reserve for visiting family, friends or business partners. Your guests will likely be so impressed that they may not want to leave.
- We have an Onsite Car Wash & Detailing Service available by appointment. No more waiting in small, cramped auto-detailing shops. Get your car cleaned and detailed while you relax in the luxury of your own home.
- Our skilled, 24-Hour Maintenance Staff is available to assist with all resident requests as quickly as possible. 24-hour staff and friendly faces? You are in good hands here at Camden Post Oak.
- At Camden, we make it easy for you to get to know your neighbors. Residents enjoy a Monthly Brunch with chef stations, pastries and fresh fruit, and of course, mimosas.
- We don’t stop there. Residents love our ‘Wine Down Wednesday’ Happy Hour where they mix and mingle with their neighbors while dining on light bites, wine, beer and sparkling beverages.There are also holiday parties and other social gatherings throughout the year.
- Store your priceless vino in a climate-controlled Wine Room with private wine storage available to rent. Concierge is also available to deliver wine directly to your apartment. It doesn’t get any better than that!
- Our 24-Hour Fitness Club features state-of-the-art equipment including treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bikes, assisted bench press, leg press machines, free weights, and towel service. Bring your own personal trainer and enjoy fruits and snacks available daily in the fitness club.
- Residents also have access to the Yoga Studio with fitness balls, mats and more. Just step off the elevator into this luxurious, newly-renovated studio. No cars or parking spaces required to get here.
- A fully-equipped Catering Kitchen and dining space is available for entertaining guests for bridal and baby showers, birthday parties, dinner parties and more. Residents frequently bring in catering chefs for their events. Impress your friends with this wonderful amenity and they’ll want to host their next event here too!
- Residents also have access to the Resident Lounge with a poker room equipped for entertaining 10+ guests and complimentary WiFi available throughout.
- Take a break from Houston’s stifling heat with our two Resort-Style Pools with lap lanes and plenty of lounge seating for entertaining as well as outdoor grills with dining areas. The pool is heated in the cooler months so you can relax year-round!
- Our Executive Conference Room with WiFi and Smart TV is available to reserve for meetings, presentations, lunch gatherings and other private events.
- Take advantage of our Internet Cafe with desktop computers and printers available 24-hours a day equipped with a gourmet coffee and tea bar. This workspace is perfect for when you need a break from your home office.
- Not only are we here to take care of you, but your furry friends too. Residents with pets have access to our Private Dog Park and Pet Wash Station.
- Last but not least, Camden Post Oak has many Online Conveniences including rent payments and service requests to give our busy, on-the-go residents even more free time.
While living at Camden Post Oak, you can soak up the morning sunrise on your private terrace while valet retrieves your car; stop by the gourmet coffee bar for a jumpstart to your morning; park your car in the covered garage; enjoy a bottle of perfectly cooled wine from your private wine locker; and even ditch the car and walk to Uptown Park for your choice of over 40 dining & shopping options.
Interested in learning more about our fabulous high-rise community? See Camden Post Oak’s available apartments and penthouses here. Please LIKE us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on all things Camden Post Oak.
And if you’re lucky enough to live here already, thank you for calling Camden Post Oak your home.