Imagine waking up every morning in one of the trendiest neighborhoods in L.A.? The Camden, a brand new apartment building, is opening in Hollywood in just a few months. Located on the corner of Selma and Vine, between Sunset and Hollywood, you’ll be within walking distance to shopping, nightlife and the hottest restaurants in Los Angeles.
You thought being close to restaurants and night life was pretty awesome? The entire street level of our apartment building is an Equinox Fitness Club. Yes. You read that right. Working out at one of the hottest fitness clubs around is just a few steps away. We think deciding where to live just got easier.
Camden is offering resort style amenities at our pet-friendly apartment community, that even has an onsite dog park. We’ve combined modern living with the newest and most up-to-date interiors as well. Quartz counter-tops, tile backsplash in the kitchen, and stainless steel appliances are just to name a few. With multiple floor plans, including studio, one and two bedroom options, The Camden has just what you’ve been waiting for in your new apartment home.
- Heated saltwater pool
- A residents only lounge named “The Hub”
- The Excerspace, a private outdoor exercise area
- Outdoor kitchen and dining areas
- Outdoor movie screen
- Dog Den, an exclusive dog park for residents with pets
- Zen garden
- The Canvas, an artist’s dream where artists can paint and sculpt, play music, and write in a dedicated art space
- Electric car charging stations
- Near Hollywood/Vine Metro Rail Station Red Line.
- Being constructed by Bernards of California
- Silver Rating will be achieved from the National Green Building Standard
- 289,872 square feet of living space
- 5 story wood framed structure over 6 level parking garage
- 287 apartment homes with 752 parking spaces for residents and guests
Designed by TCA Architects of Los Angeles
Live that laid back, California lifestyle, at The Camden. Work from home, entertain in our spacious resident common areas or just prepare a meal for your friends in one of our open floor plan style living spaces. When it comes to determining where to live in Hollywood, check out The Camden.
Rendering images courtesy of TCA Architects.
This has been a special collaboration with Jessica Smith, Camden Regional Marketing Director
Thank you to JD Thompson for your help with construction statistics and photos.