Are you tired of the Houston traffic and need a home oasis? Well, take a quick drive up Hwy 290 and come and visit Camden Cypress Creek. Cypress is only 25 miles from downtown Houston and easily accessible to most other major areas, thanks to the expansion of TX99 and close proximity to most other major highways. It is the combination of a quiet rural community with big city amenities mixed in with master planned communities.
Here are 5 great reasons to live at Camden Cypress Creek:
- Location: Camden Cypress Creek is conveniently located on Fry road off of Hwy 290. It is also near several major thoroughfares, making commuting just about any place in the greater Houston areas very easy. Cypress will also be the home to a new FedEx facility in the next year, supplying many new jobs.
- Amenities: Here is a highlight of some of Camden Cypress Creek’s best amenities.
- Outdoor kitchen- for those who like to get their barbecue on.
- Club room with pool tables and shuffleboard for game nights.
- Large, wraparound balconies in select units.
- Attached garages
- Pet Friendly
- Love wine? Some units have wine refrigerators.
- Open concept kitchens with granite countertops and tall kitchen cabinets.
- Fitness room with state of the art fitness equipment
- Updated interiors that make you feel at home.
- A gorgeous saltwater pool and splash pad, just waiting for those pool parties in the hot Texas heat.
3. Shopping: Camden Cypress Creek is just minutes from the Premium Outlets, which are just a short drive on HWY 290. It is also in walking distance of several major retailers such as Target, TJ Maxx, and Bed Bath Beyond. If you are in the mood to drive around town, in the surrounding neighborhoods, you will find lots of boutiques and specialty stores. There is something for everyone.
4. Schools: For families with kids, Camden Cypress Creek is zoned for Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District, which is the second largest school district in Houston and highly recognized for its academics. At Camden Cypress Creek, your children would have access to some of the best schools in the Cy-Fair school district: Warner Elementary, Smith Middle, and Cy-Ranch High School. The bus even drops the children off at the front of the community. How convenient!
5. Local Attractions: Do you like golf? You can play golf at Blackhorse Country Club nearby. If you like horses, go horseback riding at Grandview Farms. For those who like wine, Cypress has two awesome wine bars nearby, D’Vine and Cork Café. Cypress Station Grill, a family restaurant, is just steps away from the community. This is just the tip of the iceberg- Cypress offers something for everyone.
Camden Cypress Creek is one of the highest rated apartment communities in Cypress – they have received 4 stars on Yelp, 4.5 stars on Google+, and even 4 stars on Apartment Ratings. The staff at Camden Cypress Creek takes great pride in keeping their residents happy with both their customer service and dedication to making the residents feel at home and part of the family. The staff sponsors events such as food trucks, breakfasts, and much, much more. Just looking at the reviews, what we do know is that the residents LOVE living at Camden Cypress Creek.
Cypress was originally settled in the 1840s by German immigrants and has remained a mostly rural area. However, the 1980s ushered in the beginning of the master-planned communities. The cool thing about Cypress is that one minute you can be surrounded by all of the shopping and dining that you could ever possibly want and the next, you could be petting a horse in a nearby pasture. There are parks and walking trails everywhere. Both singles and families alike can always find something to do in Cypress.