Food, Wine & Brew –
With over 27 food, wine and brew stations, there is something for everyone! Here are a few of our favorites:
- Coconut Shrimp Cigars over Jicama Slaw with and Orange-Horseradish Marmalade
- Bison Slider on a Brioche Roll with Caramelized Onions and Sriracha Ketchup and Undercover Shutdown Ale
- Griddled Cheese Cake Sandwich with Raspberry Coulis
- Bacon Mac & Cheese and Buffalo Chicken Blue Mac & Cheese
- Duck Fat Truffle Infused Fries
- Jerk Chicken and Pineapple Sliders with a Mango Margarita
Food and Wine Samples –
Busch Gardens offers amazing Food & Wine Sampler punch cards to help save you save a little bit of money. With food samples ranging from $4 to $7 and drinks between $7.50 and $8.50 these sampler packages are a great deal!
- Food Sampler – Your choice of five food samples throughout the Food & Wine Festival – $24.99
- Wine and Brew Sampler – Your choice of 10 samples of beer and wine throughout the Food & Wine Festival – $36.99
- Food, Wine and Brew Sampler – Your Choice of five food samples and five beer or wine samples throughout the Food & Wine Festival – $44.99
There is live music throughout Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival. Especially every night a headliner plays on the big stage in Gwazi Park. From pop, country, Latin and classic rock, there is something that everyone can enjoy! You can purchase priority seating to get and up close and personal view of the stage for only $34.99. You can also include the priority seating with your food samplers to make it even cheaper.
Not only with your taste buds be satisfied but you can experiences the thrill of a fast paced roller coaster or feed a sweet kangaroo while visiting the park. Busch Gardens Food and Wine Festival will be featured every Saturday and Sunday until April 24th and is included in your regular admission. If you live near or far, it is worth the trip! All of our communities in Tampa are only a 20 -30 minute drive away, but it is worth the drive or a flight in from any Camden community!