My husband and I, along with our best friends Heather and Kenny, went to the Food and Wine Festival at Disney’s Epcot this past weekend. We had an amazing day eating, drinking and enjoying spending time together. We all want to go back again and again!
There were 38 stands and over 250 food and wine choices at this year’s festival. During our one day adventure we barely scratched the surface, but here are a few of our favorites with pictures (It is okay to drool, everything was delicious!).
Our Top 10 Food Picks at Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival:
- China – Black Pepper Shrimp with Sichuan Noodles – Yum, Yum and Yum!
- Farm Fresh – Loaded Mac n/ Cheese with Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Pepper and Green Onions – Did I hear bacon? Yes Please!
- Brazil – Pao de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread – Oh Cheesy Bread Goodness – It melted in my mouth!
- Hawaii – Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet and Sour Dole Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise
- Cheese Studio – Trio Artisan Cheese – Do we see a pattern with all of this cheese top picks? I love cheese!
- Karst Cave-aged Cheese served with Honey
- La Bonne Vie Goat Cheese served with Craisin® Bread
- Rogue Creamery Oregon Blue Cheese with Berry-Compote
- Greece – Chicken Gyro with Tzatziki Sauce – So fresh and who doesn’t love tzatziki?
- Belgium – Belgium Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream – I could smell the waffles from a mile away!
- France – Crème Brulee Vanille Chocloat: Vanilla and Chocolate Crème Brulee topped with Caramelized Sugar – I love any Crème Brulee, but the chocolate and vanilla custards put this over the top!
- Canada – “Le Cellier:” Wild Mushroom Beef Filter Mignon with Truffle Butter – So good that I had it twice!
- Italy – Ravioli alla Caprese: Cheese Ravioli, Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella Parmesan and Basil – Oh Ravioli, how I love thee!
Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival runs until November 16th, if you live near or far, it is worth the trip! All of our communities in Orlando are only a 20 -30 minute drive away, but it is worth the drive or a flight in from any Camden community! Come enjoy this whole new way of experiencing Epcot!
Check back next week for our choices for Top Drinks at Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival!